EB-5 Permanent Investor Visa Program

"If you are an alien and want to come to the U.S. on a permanent basis, you can invest. . .in a government-approved entity and get an immigrant visa for yourself, your spouse, and your three children. . ."

- David North, CIS Fellow

Update on EB-5 Scandals in South Dakota

By David North
October 2015